Sunday 22 February 2009

Wth.... m i doing here..

Ssup!!

Damn I'm blogging... I told myself once before that I would never blog but then again I told myself I would never straighten my hair and I did. What's so interesting about blogging anyway. I mean, you write stuff for the world to see. Is that what it's all about?.... RUBBISH!!!... By the way, I am supposed to be doing work now and I decided to give this blogging thing a shot. Let's just see how far I go with it. Bear with me . My attention span is direly minimal so there's a high chance something else might excite me and I'll go running for that. But till that day comes, I'll be here.. I shall start talking about me soon. Hehe. I... am my favourite topic.. I was just thinking, if I don't tell anyone about this blog, I can write whatever I want here... Yea, that's what I'll do then.

I AM ON A QUEST TO SELF DISCOVERY AND.... I AM TALKING TO MYSELF.. aite Nimisha, you sexy beast. Go do your work and I'll see you tomorrow. Peace Out;)

2 comments:

  1. No way!
    u dun tel anyone??? somehow ppl get their own ass HERE!!!c its BLOG manz!!! keep blogging sexay beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... k, so the keep it secret plan didnt work.. will do man;)

    ReplyDelete