Tuesday 15 June 2010

When will a tool ever be the end-product? A tool is the end-product amongst tool, but it will never be anything more than that..

Some violins have dual strings but always one fiddle.. or is there one with two? One with a purpose and one without..

Watched the movie Hills Have Eyes... Wish I had eyes.. Enough to see what I should see so that I can run. Joke is they didn't make it out alive. What makes me think I would?

Was jogging that day and I saw lots of dead animals on the road. A frog, a bird, snake and something beyond recognition. I write about you. So that you did not leave alone. You were spoken about.. When will I be spoken about? In times of absence? Or any God-given time...

I took my car out that day. It was driving so smoothly. And I thought to myself, "my car responds well to me". I was wrong. It responded well to my sister as well. What was special to me turns out to be something more common than I thought. Is it still special? It may be to me... but my car couldn't care less..

I'm up at this hour. And I'm thinking... Who else feels as lonely as this... Beats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment